Ultra-wide zoom lens with a high zoom ratio. By having multiple lens groups move during zooming, the lens could be made compact and lightweight. The aspherical element suppresses distortion. High contrast is maintained at all focal lengths and sharp images are obtained.Features
* Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 28° 30'.
* Lens Construction (elements/groups): 15/12.
* No. of Diaphragm blades: 6.
* Minimum Aperture: 22-32.
* Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.5.
* Maximum Magnification (x): 0.16 (at 85mm).
* AF Actuator: USM.
* Filter Diameter (mm): 67.